Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day My Love!



Well here we are half way through February
A month where reflecting is quite necessary
On February 6th, 2006 it began
By the 22nd you had my heart in your hand
Two long years later we got our chance
To realize our love that began at first glance
A couple years later on the 25th day
We shared a moment that took us away
6 little pounds and 11 ounces of joy
I’ll love you forever for creating that boy
A little more generic but just as significant
Valentine’s Day, I pray you feel magnificent
This day, the 14th, a little different then the rest
Because every year I get another chance
To make sure you know that you are my everything
I love you more now then when we started this fling
I would scream it on the street; you’re the love of my life
I’ll be grateful forever that you are my wife.

Happy Valentine's Day Elizabeth.
I Love You...

-Bri

1 comment:

  1. ahh! thanks bri. i'll be honest, i searched the house for my last surprise....who would have guessed it was "on" the computer!!!! haha. love you some.

    ReplyDelete