1. Getting family pictures
2. Going on a vacation
We did fabulous in 2008 with the engagement and wedding pictures and then our honeymoon to Puerto Vallarta. 2009 was a little more challenging with the pregnancy (as every year will be from here on out with a baby in the mix)...but we will make it work! We had to count a 3 day trip to Park City as our big vacation for the year and we had to count our January 2010 pictures for 2009 because it took my belly soooo long to look pregnant rather than pudgy that we kept having to put off the pictures, but we love how the "belly pics" turned out and we will get our official family pictures for 2010 later this year - when there are more of us!!! So, thanks to Mitch Dumke - a great friend and an incredibly talented photographer! Here are some of the earliest edits...we LOVE them!









I absolutely LOVE your family pictures. So adorable! There's no way my family pictures would've turned out as cute if taken at 8 months pregnant-I was so swollen. Can't wait to meet the little guy! Keep me posted.
ReplyDeleteLove them! The first three and the last one are my favorites...but they're all great!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful Liz! I'm so excited for you. I can't believe that your baby boy will be here so soon! It's a wild ride, but oh so fun!
ReplyDeleteLove these! You are beautiful.
ReplyDelete