We took B ice skating for the first time! I had no idea they even made ice skates the little!! He was adorable. Brian and I took turns skating with him. He seemed to love it, but towards the end he got pretty fussy. A little boy (about 6) skated by and said, "Maybe he is getting a blister....I got a blister once, it hurt." Brian and I smiled and said, "Yeah, maybe!" and continued on. Well, what a smart little boy that was! Braden spent the next two weeks asking us to kiss the 'ouchies' on his ankles :)
We also took him sledding. He was not a big fan! I was really surprised that he didn't love it because he's such an adventurous little guy. He did finally get in the sled and let Brian pull him around for a while...and then we found a playground and he was much more interested in that.
But we did snap this CHEESER!
Aside from the winter spell, my little sidekick has been cracking me up lately.
I asked him to go put his clothes on (they were set out and he's pretty good at getting dressed) and he came back in a pair of backwards shorts and rain boots. I said, "Okay, you ready to go?" and B says, "YUP!" :)
I came downstairs one day to find him all cuddled in his chair....he says, "TV, mom, yes" (as he shakes his head yes to encourage me to turn it on).
He suddenly HATES nap time, but still needs one. This day we skipped the nap and went shopping....SHOP TIL YOU DROP!
Caught him in the candy jar. He LOVES candy more than I do....which is way too much.
(also notable: the only candy that makes it into the candy jar without getting
eaten by me is the yucky stuff)
B is getting pretty good at soccer. I love watching him kick the ball around.



No comments:
Post a Comment